- Pressure rated at 73 degrees fahrenheit
- Approved for drinking water by the national sanitation foundation.
- Conforms to U.S Department of Commerce Products Standard PS22-70.
- Meets all requirements of ASTM D2241-67 and D1784.
- Check local codes. Not for hot water, drainage or where subject to freezing. Not for interior gas lines.
- Do not mix with other types of plastic pipe and fittings.
- This pipe has same O.D. as steel pipe. It is not compatible with CPVC which is copper tube size.
- 1.900 O.D. 1.754 I.D. .073" wall
- 160 P.S.I. maximum working pressure
- 5 lengths per bundle
TYPE: 1-1/2IN X 20' CLASS 160
Unit Net Weight (lbs): 5.7
Pack Dimensions (inches): 240 x 2 x 2
Commodity Code: 85930